Richard Willis is a very experienced Project Manager with over 25 years’ involvement in the Project Management business.
Projects he has been involved in cover a very broad range of industries including:
- Construction – New & Maintenance;
- Information Technology;
- Manufacturing; and
- Service Industries.
He has been in the roles of both client and contractor and therefore appreciates both perspectives. His background is in PMBOK, however he is an accredited PRINCE 2 Practitioner and Trainer (APMG).
Over the past 4 years he has delivered Project Management training at Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level for various Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). RTO clients that have benefited from Richard’s knowledge and experience have included organisations such as:
- Australia Post;
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service;
- Department of Transport and Main Roads;
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital;
- Sealy Australia;
- TAFE; and
- Many small medium enterprises (SMEs)
Richard has the unique capability of being able to assist organisations in their project management activities and train their staff simultaneously to thereby ensure a practical and permanent solution to managing projects.
His tertiary qualifications include:
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Management
- Degree of Engineering